|Look up enchanter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enchanter may refer to:
Magic and paranormal
Knight-Enchanter is a mage specialization in Dragon Age: Inquisition. 1 Description 2 Acquisition 3 Ability tree 4 Spells 5 Known Knight-Enchanters 6 Notes Knight-Enchanters are part of the select few mages who can use melee attacks by summoning a sword from thin air, which is also capable of deflecting projectiles. Other powers that put these mages a cut above the rest are the abilities to. Everyday Enchanter is here to help! Enchant your glasses with VIBRANCY to allow you to feel wide awake when you put them on, give your favorite shirt RESILIENCE to make physical and mental pain feel more manageable, and when things really get bad, snuggle up to your favorite GROUNDED-enchanted stuffed animal to regain a feeling of safety.
- Enchanter (paranormal), a practitioner of magic which has the ability to attain objectives using supernatural or nonrational means
- Enchanter (fantasy), someone who uses or practices magic that derives from supernatural or occult sources
- Seduction, the enticement of one person by another, called a seducer or enchanter when it is a handsome and charismatic man
- Enchanter (manga), a 2002 manga series by Izumi Kawachi
- Enchanter (novel), a 1996 novel by Sara Douglass
- The Enchanter, a 1939 novella by Vladimir Nabokov
- Enchanter (video game), a 1983 interactive fiction game by Infocom
- The Enchanter, a nickname for Martin Van Buren, the eighth president of United States
|Search for 'echanter' on Wikipedia.|
- Enchanters (disambiguation), various meanings including a number of similarly named American vocal groups in the Doo Wop and R&B genres that recorded in the 1950s and 1960s
- Tim the Enchanter, a character from the 1975 movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.|
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Millenith at the Fighters Guild or Danel Telleno at the Mages Guild in Vulkhel Guard (Auridon), Daggerfall (Glenumbra), or Davon's Watch (Stonefalls).
- Complete all six certifications for each of the professions.
When you reach level six a new notice will appear on the noticeboards in all major cities. The notice states that master crafters are willing to share their knowledge on crafting for free, which will allow you to complete writs. There are two master crafters, Millenith and Danel Telleno, who can certify you in three professions each.
Alternatively you can speak to Danel Telleno and Millenith directly to start the quest. They can be found from the start in your alliances city, or once you reached level six in Alinor, Rimmen, Vivec City or Solitude.[verification needed — Rimmen not tested]
- Blacksmith Certification: Gain certification in the Blacksmithing profession.
- Clothier Certification: Gain certification in the Clothing profession.
- Woodworker Certification: Gain certification in the Woodworking profession.
- Danel Telleno
- Alchemist Certification: Gain certification in the Alchemy profession.
- Enchanter Certification: Gain certification in the Enchanting profession.
- Provisioner Certification: Gain certification in the Provisioning profession.
Once all six quests are completed this quest will complete. You will also unlock the crafting achievement Certified Jack-of-All-Trades.
- The master crafters will not show up until the quest begins.
- You can only have one certification quest at a time. If you don't get dialogue options, check your journal for an existing quest.
- You will also unlock the achievement Apprentice Crafting Harvester during the first of Millenith's quests that you choose.
Enchanters End Game Pdf
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should speak with Millenith to be certified as a blacksmith, clothier, or woodworker. If I want to be certified as a provisioner, enchanter, or alchemist, I should speak with Danel Telleno.|
|Talk to Danel Telleno|
|Talk to Millenith|