- Nobody doesn't break any new ground for the genre, but this viscerally violent thriller smashes, shatters, and destroys plenty of other things - all while proving Bob Odenkirk has what it takes.
- Nobody definition is - no person: not anybody. How to use nobody in a sentence.
Nobody is a 2021 American action thriller film directed by Ilya Naishuller and written by Derek Kolstad. The film stars Bob Odenkirk, Connie Nielsen, RZA, and Christopher Lloyd, and follows a man who helps a young woman on the bus being harassed by a gang of thugs, only to become the target of a vengeful drug lord.
|Look up nobody in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nobody may refer to:
- Nobody, an indefinite pronoun
Nobody may also refer to:
- Nobody (Kingdom Hearts), a race of beings in the Kingdom Hearts video game series
- Nobody, a character in the Jim Jarmusch films Dead Man and Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai
- Nobody, a character in the 1973 Italian film My Name Is Nobody
- Nobody, a character in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise
- Odysseus, who used the name 'nobody' in his battle against Polyphemus
Film and television
- Nobody (1921 film), an American silent film
- Nobody (2021 film), an American thriller film
- 'Nobody', an episode of Folklore
- Nobody (producer) (born 1977), American record producer
- Nobody (album) or the title song, by Chief Keef, 2014
- Nobody (EP) or the title song, by Cartman, 2000
- Nobody, mixtape by twlv, 2018
- 'Nobody' (1905 song), a song written by Alex Rogers and Bert A. Williams
- 'Nobody' (DJ Neptune song), 2020
- 'Nobody' (DJ Quik song), 2011
- 'Nobody' (Dylan Scott song), 2020
- 'Nobody' (James Cottriall song), 2014
- 'Nobody' (Keith Sweat song), 1996
- 'Nobody' (Martin Jensen and James Arthur song), 2019
- 'Nobody' (Rick Ross song), 2014
- 'Nobody' (Shara Nelson song), 1994
- 'Nobody' (Skindred song), 2002
- 'Nobody' (Sylvia song), 1982
- 'Nobody' (Toni Basil song), 1981
- 'Nobody' (Wonder Girls song), 2008
- 'Nobody', by Ariana Grande and Chaka Khan from Charlie's Angels: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, 2019
- 'Nobody', by Craig's Brother from Homecoming, 1998
- 'Nobody', by DJ Khaled from Grateful, 2017
- 'Nobody', by Emmylou Harris from Hard Bargain, 2011
- 'Nobody', by Gorgon City, 2020
- 'Nobody', by Hozier from Wasteland, Baby!, 2019
- 'Nobody', by Inna, 2020
- 'Nobody', by Jhené Aiko from Trip, 2017
- 'Nobody', by Keyakizaka46 from Kuroi Hitsuji, 2019
- 'Nobody', by Mac DeMarco from Here Comes the Cowboy, 2019
- 'Nobody', by Mitski from Be the Cowboy, 2018
- 'Nobody', by Ne-Yo from Year of the Gentleman, 2008
- 'Nobody', by PartyNextDoor from PartyNextDoor 3, 2016
- 'Nobody', by Selena Gomez from Revival, 2015
- 'Nobody', by Todrick Hall from Forbidden, 2018
- 'Nobody', by Wizkid from Sounds from the Other Side, 2017
- John Eales (born 1970), former Australian rugby union captain, nicknamed 'Nobody' (because 'Nobody's perfect')
- Adam Nobody, demonstrator beaten by police at the 2010 G-20 Toronto summit protests
- James Robertson (orientalist) (1714–1795), author of Poems : consisting of tales, fables, epigrams, &c. &c. 'by Nobody' (1770)
- Nobody, formerly Rich Paul, write-in candidate in the 2020 New Hampshire gubernatorial election
- The Nobody, a 2009 graphic novel by Jeff Lemire
- Outis, Ancient Greek for 'nobody', an often used pseudonym
- nobody (username), the name of a Unix account which has no particular privileges
- Nobody for President, a parodic campaign for the presidency of the United States of America
‘Nobody’ is an action thriller film directed by Ilya Naishuller and written by Derek Kolstad, starring Bob Odenkirk, Connie Nielsen, RZA, Aleksei Serebryakov, and Christopher Lloyd in the lead roles. It tells the story of an everyman, Hutch Mansell, who sets out on the blood-soaked path of revenge following a robbery at his house. The action sequences and Odenkirk’s moving performance are the highlights of the film. Now, if you are an action fanatic who wishes to feast on this adrenaline-pumping movie, here’s how you can watch ‘Nobody.’
What is Nobody About?
‘Nobody’ revolves around Hutch Mansell, a seemingly ordinary suburban family man living a quiet and peaceful suburban life. This peace is thwarted on a fateful day when two robbers break-in and rob Hutch’s house. His failure to act against them subjects him to ridicule from his family. Enraged and filled with guilt, Hutch sets out to unleash his wrath on the wrongdoers, which brings him into conflict with a Russian mob. Hutch’s dark past of violence hidden from his own family comes to light, and we learn who he truly is.
Is Nobody On Netflix?
I'm Nobody's Sweetheart Now 1940
Netflix has an impressive collection of entertainment titles that is probably second to none. However, the streaming service doesn’t currently offer ‘Nobody.’ Subscribers can instead choose to stream ‘Polar’ about a veteran assassin who hopes to retire but his boss plans of having him killed.
Is Nobody On Amazon Prime?
Nobody's Sweetheart Now Lyrics
‘Nobody’ isn’t currently available to stream on Amazon Prime Video as a part of its membership offerings or on-demand, although chances are it might get added in the near future. In the meanwhile, you can check out ‘Rambo: Last Blood’ about war veteran John Rambo’s quest for vengeance, which forces him to come to terms with his violent past.
Is Nobody On Hulu?
‘Nobody’ isn’t currently streaming on Hulu. However, should you wish to entertain yourself with a different action flick, you can choose to stream ‘A Score To Settle’ that follows a man recently released from prison after 19 years of wrongful imprisonment. Out in the real world, he fixates his focus on exacting revenge on his former gang members who betrayed him.
Where to Watch Nobody Online?
‘Nobody’ has only received a theatrical release, and therefore, can only be watched at a theatre near you. You can check out the show timings and book tickets here. Those looking to stream the film online from the comforts of their homes will have to wait for it to be added to a streaming service.
How to Stream Nobody For Free?
As mentioned above, ‘Nobody’ is only playing in theatres near you at the moment and therefore there’s no legal way of watching the movie for free. We also appeal to our readers to avoid indulging in any illegal streaming methods. It would help if you extended your support to the cinematic arts by paying to watch the content you consume.
Read More: Where Was Nobody Filmed?