DMC Witches Cauldron - PAT1097 - Downloadable PDF. Discover more patterns by DMC at LoveCrafts. From knitting & crochet yarn and patterns to embroidery & cross stitch supplies! Shop all the craft materials you need to start your next project. I’m so excited to be publishing this free amigurumi witch pattern. I absolutely love Halloween! I decorate both the inside and outside of my house every year. Growing up, Thanksgiving and Christmas stressed me out – so much cleaning, shopping, cooking, traveling, etc.
- Stitches And Witches Pdf Free Download Windows 10
- Pdf Reader Free Download
- Stitches And Witches Pdf Free Download Free
- Stitches And Witches Pdf Free Download 64 Bit
Scroll down to find your favorite!
Click the photos for the link to the patterns!!
The pattern will be emailed via PDF file within 24 hourse of confirmation of payment from Paypal. It is 7 pages long and has detailed instructions with photos. I will gladly help with any questions about the pattern. Just email me or contact me via Etsy convo.LANGUAGE:
This pattern is written in American English
SKILL LEVEL: Experienced
FINISHED SIZE: Approx. 38 cm (15 inches) tall using the yarn and crochet hook stated in the pattern.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Download pattern example here https://goo.gl/g7ORAh
Copy and paste the link onto your browser to download the pattern
See a lot of finished witches here>> https://goo.gl/5X5Myb
Copy and paste the link into your browser to see the collection
Crochet in rows
Crochet in rounds
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
• Beige (main) color yarn – I used “Jeans” by YarnArt (55% cotton, 45% acrylic, 50g/160m) split in two strands. 1 skein should be enough. Jr take 2 if you don’t want to split it but in this case thickness of the yarn should be about 320m per 50g skein.
• Small amount of white color yarn for the eyes – I used “Nubuk” by Kartopu (22% acrylic, 78% polyamide, 100g550m).
• Matching crochet hook (I used 1.0 mm –UK 6 ½, US 12 – crochet hook for the yarn mentioned above).
• PVC single-core copper electrical wire approximately 150 cm (59 inches) long 3 mm in diameter. Use only copper wire for the frame as copper can better stand bending compared to aluminum. You can buy it at electric supplies stores.
• Any stuffing.
• White polymer clay for the teeth.
• Glass or metal beads to add weight to the breast (optional).
• Wool for felting in white and grey colors for the hair.
• Wool for felting for the boots (optional – you can crochet them instead or sew them) – instructions are not given.
• A pair of glass eyes – I used 5-6 mm in diameter.
• Black fishing line for the eyelashes.
• Glasses for toys – I used 6.5 cm/2.6 inches wide and 2 cm/0.8 inches in diameter.
• Beads for the necklace.
• Keys, key chain for the bunch of keys.
• Fabric for the clothes (detail are in the pattern)
Download pattern example to the full list of materials >> https://goo.gl/g7ORAh
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
The Pattern is written using USA terminology
This pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions (30 pages with detailed instructions, tips, photos illustrating the process)Meet the newest member of the One and Two Company Family! Willow is a funny and mysterious little witch who loves to fly on her broom everywhere. She has bewitched us all! Do you love her too?
This sweet security blanket will help your baby to have sweet dreams. It will be an inseparable friend. Use the colors that you like.
You can find this blanket and the amigurumi in a fantastic set at a great price on the following link:
· Skill Level: Easy / Intermediate
· Measurements: (flat blanket) 16 inches
· I used Worsted Weight Yarn for this pattern.
· Written in American English crochet terms.
· My patterns have Detailed Text instructions and symbol CHART instructions to help you.This is a crochet pattern and not the toy.This is DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN and written in English using US terminology
The pattern will be sent via email after payment goes through. Please reach us using Etsy or our e-mail address.
This pattern is easy to follow but requires basic crochet knowledge.
Size :28 cm -(11.02 inch)
Acrylic Weight Yarn :Nako Pırlanta ( Sport /5 ply(12wpi)?),Nako Vizon (Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)?)
Colors: skin, white, purple , black, orange, light orange,yellow , green, brown.
2.0mm crochet hook
Pvc electrical wire (2.5mm diameter) 16 cm tall
Felt for pumpkin ( black and green)
Tutorial comes with lots of photos illustrating the process to help you. : )
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.Please do not share with anyone else and do not share the site!
Havva Designs CROCHET PATTERN / Amigurumi Pdf Tutorial ( printable PDF file / 43 pages )
❥ This product is a DOWNLOADABLE Crochet Pattern, NOT a stuffed toy!
❥ This pattern includes body and all clothes and accessories.
❥ The finished approximately 32 cm tall.
❥ Pattern is very detailed and includes plenty of pictures.
❥ If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
• English (US terms)
❥ Please contact me if you want to other language options including Français and Espanol.
More patterns in Spanish in our website: http://duendedeloshilos.es/
If you’re looking for something special to give as a birthday or halloween present why not surprise your loved ones with a handmade gift? Trick or treat! Are you afraid of witches? No more! You can crochet this lovely witch for halloween, she can’t fly and her potions are not the best ones but… she tries really hard!
Remember this is not the object itself, this is a pattern so you can do your own little witch. This is an intermediate level pattern pretty simple to follow.
You will download a PDF document with a graphic pattern that will teach you how to do all the parts of your amigurumi including basic instructions on how to do it, how to add the stuffing and how to add the details. All things you need for making your own little witch! Piece of cake!
Downloadable pattern in English –graphic version- You will able to download your PDF document once the pay is confirmed.Jinx the Cat is crocheted from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head as one piece, even the arms are joined to the body. Her clothes are removable so she would also make a great base doll pattern as well. You will need to know basic to intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills. I do not recommend her for beginners unless you are an advanced beginner and want a challenge – you will need a basic understanding of crocheting in the round, making a magic circle, how to change yarn colors, and making an invisible single crochet decrease. This is a photo tutorial so there are plenty of pictures for reference.
You will need:
2.00mm crochet hook
2.75mm crochet hook
DK and/or Worsted weight yarn colors of choice (I used paintbox yarn cotton dk for the doll but you are welcome to use worsted or larger)
2 – 6mm safety eyes
fabric glue that is permanent and washable (not tacky glue!!!)
2/5″ size bell (or larger if using worsted weight)
Size: Jinx is about 11″ from her feet to the top of her head (not including her hat) if you follow the yarn weight and hook size that I used in making her.
The pattern is in .PDF format and is 31 pages of detailed instructions that include plenty of photos for reference to guide you through the process of making her.TRICK OR TREAT!
Be aware to the sky, if you see a violet figure fly through the air, it is not a UFO, it is not a plane, it is Diega, who has disguised herself as a witch to look down which houses have the best candy to give away at halloween classis trick or treat.
She travels lightly, she uses her hat to keep all the goodies she gets. She has a little trick, her hair changes color when she has a little too much of some particular candy. She takes it as an advantage to return to the house where they gave you the most tasty treats.
35cm without the hat
42 cm with the hat
DIEGA THE HALLOWEEN WITCH is an original amigurumi pattern, so you can crochet your own Halloween doll.
The patterns is suitable for both beginners and more experienced crafters.
Required skills for this pattern: magic loop, crocheting in spiral, color changing, increase, decrease and the basic crochet stitches, single crochet and double crochet.
If you have any quiestion about the pattern, feel free to contact, me, i wil be happy to help you!
Pattern is available in English and Spanish
Stitches And Witches Pdf Free Download Windows 10***The pattern available in English language only***
Please note: This listing is for CROCHET PATTERN and NOT FOR A FINISHED ITEM
This listing is for amigurumi pattern to help you create your very own Katy the Witch.
This PDF file is 12 pages long and contain many detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions.
The supplies you will need:
• Approx. 40g Black Color Yarn (Double Knitting 100g-290m approx.)
• Approx. 30g Orange Color Yarn
• Less than 20g Rose Color Yarn
• Approx. 15g Purple Color Yarn
• Less than 5g Beige Color Yarn
• Less than 5g Brown Color Yarn
• Crochet Hook 2.00mm
• A Pair of 6mm Plastic Eyes (buttons, beads)
• Toy Stuffing
• A Bobby Pin
• 2mm Craft Wire (11inches long)
• Sewing Needle
• Tweezers for stuffing (optional)
Finished size is 14 inches (36cm)
Snaggle Tooth Halloween Witch Crochet Pattern!This is a DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN. Not finished product.
Written in 3 version:
a. English using US terminology.
b. English using symbol ( X, T, V, A… )
Pdf Reader Free Downloadc. Chinese using symbol ( X, T, V, A… )
Stitches And Witches Pdf Free Download Free
Night has come, get ready to be spooked by a witchy witch!
Suggested Materials & Tools:
4 ply acrylic/ milk cotton yarn
10mm size black eye ( 2 )
2mm crochet hook
Stitches And Witches Pdf Free Download 64 Bit
Size: about 24 cm
Skill level: Easy