- Compress PDF files with ease using Soda PDF's FREE online tool. Reduce the size of your PDF file without affecting the quality of your document.
- First of all, select the Image that you want to convert into PDF. Adjust page size, orientation, margin, image rotation as you wish. Now, you can download a PDF of each image one by one. Or, Click on 'Download PDF' and download a single PDF included all Images. Finally, click on 'Clear All' and convert more image to PDF if you want.
- PDF Download Free Upside Down Magic Library E-Books. WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY!!! What are you looking for Book ' Upside Down Magic '? Click 'Read Now PDF' / 'Download', Get it for FREE, Register 100% Easily. You can read all your books for as long as a month for FREE.
- How to compress pdf to chosen size? For e.g. compress pdf to 100kb online or compress pdf to 200kb online or compress pdf to 500kb online
- Upload pdf file in the panel to upload file
- Try repeated iterations to compress pdf, till pdf file size is reduced to desired size
- Please note each iteration to compress pdf will reduce compression ratio. Our pdf compressor is designed to compress pdf file size without losing quality. Hence, desired reduction in pdf file size may not be achieved
- Please contact us for specific targets to compress pdf file size. We have specialized algorithms which will be able to achieve the desired results. I would love to compress pdf according to your requirement
- Upload pdf in the panel and check if the desired compression ratio is achieved
- PDF Compression ratio is dependent on the size of images embedded in PDF
- If the desired compression level is not achieved then run the iteration again
- If the compression during a iteration is 0 then do not try any further iteration
- Upload pdf file in the panel of the user interface
- PDF Compressor will scan the file and decide the compression algorithms
- Our PDF Compressor is designed to ensure there is no impact to quality during reduction of pdf file size
- Our professional service provides seamless integration with enterprise content management system to compress pdf offline
- 100% secured
- All the files i.e. original and compressed pdf files are deleted in few hours
- Do not share the link of compressed pdf files with anyone
- PDF size upto 10 MB can be compressed online
- The compression ratio increase with the increase in file size
- Please contact us for compressing pdf file size larger then 10MB
- We provide different mechanism for integration with enterprise content management system
- Integration with content management system helps to compress pdf files in a seamlees manner
- PDF compression works by compressing images inside PDF
- Adobe writer and other tools provides a mechamism by which the images inside PDF are compressed to a specified DPI
- Our process to compress pdf is different. We do not depend only on DPI of images. We have other mechanisms by which we find the most optimized size of images inside PDF. Our PDF Compression process looks for different mechanism by which images inside are compressed maximum with no loss in visualy quality
- The pdf compressed by our compressor have 98% same visualy quality and the compression ratio of PDF is on an average more then 70%
- The process to compress PDF also looks at the structure of PDF and determine, if any optimization can be done. On an average 7% pdf compression is achieved via restructure of PDF document. This does not have any impact for end use
- Yes. It is feasible to compress PDF with no images. The content inside PDF uses gzip compression. Our process has mechsnism by which higher ratio of gzip compression is achieved for the same content. This is done by gzip compression algorithm which has been build in house
- Currently this mechanism is not online, as it uses high level of computing. This is a professional service. Contact US for such services. Professional Support also comes with assured higher compression ratio, as compared to online PDF Compression process
Drag & Drop any file format and automatically convert to PDF before compressing. By using the Merge PDF option we can parallelly combine the PDF files, and then use the compressor feature of PDF4me. This online compress PDF tool helps to reduce the file size of any document or image, after converting them to PDF in just a couple of steps.
The Best Offline PDF Compressor for Windows 10
PDF documents are the need of the hour due to their unique properties. You can convert your MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel sheets into a PDF and transfer them anywhere. The most incredible thing about PDF files is that they retain their formatting despite the change in the operating environments. You can view your documents precisely the same in Windows, Mac, and DOS operating systems. Due to this feature, PDF documents are also known as fixed documents.
New Trends in PDF World
PDF documents are not limited to text files only. Now, you can convert your paper documentation into a scanned PDF by OCR technology. The scanner takes a snap of each page of the presented document, and you can merge these images into a PDF. You no longer need a physical storage facility for your paper documents because you can store them in digital form for a time. But the volume of scanned PDF is usually larger than the traditional text files. Furthermore, PDF users also find it difficult to send scanned PDFs to other networks because they consume a lot of time and bandwidth.
If you are also facing slow PDF transfer issues, this article is for you. Open search box and type PDF compression tools. Google will show you thousands of search results, and all of them claim to be the best in the market. However, these claims are not always true.
Let us introduce the most practical PDF tool, and you can decide for yourself.
PDF Compressor Offline Tool on Windows 10
PDF Compressor features a minimalistic design with an easy to go user interface. It offers the right amount of automation and customization levels to the users. Users can use predefined values to customize the quality of output documents on all versions of Windows, especially on Windows 10. Moreover, users also enjoy one-click automated compression. Here is the list of some great features of PDF Compressor
- Enhanced reading quality with great preview options - easy loading, scrolling, and zooming.
- Easy graphical user interface with no complexities
- Ability to process hundreds of files at a time
- No signup procedure for the free version
- Supports 50+ languages for non-English speaking users
- Extraction of data from restricted PDF fields
- Guaranteed preservation of original formatting
- Works best with or without Adobe
- High compression - minimum degradation in the quality of output files
Pro version of PDF Compressor is available for lifetime use at a nominal fee with 30 days money-back guarantee. You enjoy its full functions, and you will get your output files with a watermark. Furthermore, users of the Pro version can also contact support free of cost for the assistance.
PDF Compressor 4 Step User Guide - Compress PDF Files Offline
1. Add PDF Files into the File List
Open PDF Compressor at your Windows PC and use the 'Add' icon to bring your files into the File List. The drag and drop method also works fine.
2. Decide the File Type - Scanned PDF Comprised of Images or Simple Text PDF
The selection of the right file type is crucial for the final compressed file. PDF Compressor has a distinct mechanism to read the text and scanned files. Set your file type by using the 'Scanned PDF' and 'Text PDF' options.
Note: Scanned PDFs and text PDFs are entirely different from each other. Scanned PDFs are image copies of paper documents, while text PDFs are created using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel sheets, and tools. They are converted into a PDF later on.
2.1. Scanned PDFs
You can manage the output quality of your scanned PDF during the compression process. DPI values and Compression Slider have preset options. You can set them too low and high values. High DPI and slider values give the high-quality output file. If unsure, use the default in your PDF Compressor.
2.2. Text PDFs
The output quality of Text PDFs can be managed by using the quality mode — high-quality, best quality, standard, and smallest file size. If you did not select any of the modes, you would get a standard quality compressed PDF file.
3. Choose the Output Path
Now it is time to set the output destination for your compressed PDFs. You will come across the following options.
Option 1: Original Folder
Select this option if you want your PDFs to get saved in the same location with original files. But the new files will have _compressed at the end.
Option 2: Customize
By using this option, you can save output files anywhere on your PC.
Option 3: Overwrite Original
This option is designed to replace the source file with the newly compressed file.
Disclaimer: Overwritten original files cannot be retrieved. We recommend our users to be cautious while overwriting source files. In case of unexpected results, you cannot undo the changes in the output file.
Now click 'Compress' button to start the task. The compression would be finished in a few seconds.
To Download PDF Compressor to compress your PDF files offline, please click the download button below.